Apple Discussing Supply of FC-BGA Substrates with a Korean?CompanyFor Apple Car ProjectApple Discussing Supply of FC-BGA Substrates with a Korean?CompanyMarch 4, 2022, 13:38
Apple is reportedly discussing the supply of flip chip-ball grid array (FC-BGA) substrates, which ar...
- Taihan Cable & Solution Lands?Ultra-high-voltage Power Grid Project in the U.S.
- GS E&C Consortium Wins US$700mn Power Grid Project in?Bangladesh
- Domestic Auto Sales Grow by 1.9% in February
Samsung?Keeps No. 1 Spot in Latin American Smartphone MarketLoses Market Share to Chinese VendorsSamsung?Keeps No. 1 Spot in Latin American Smartphone MarketMarch 4, 2022, 13:20
Although Samsung Electronics maintained its No. 1 position in the Latin American smartphone market i...
- KT Inks MOU with Turk Telekom of Turkey
- Samsung’s Share Shrinks to 4%?in Global Smartphone AP Market
- Samsung and SK Very Concerned about Fallout from U.S. Sanctions against Russia
KRW1tn Inflow into Korean Stock Market Expected Following Russia's Exclusion from MSCI EM IndexRussian Markets Are 'Uninvestable'KRW1tn Inflow into Korean Stock Market Expected Following Russia's Exclusion from MSCI EM IndexMarch 4, 2022, 15:49
As Russia has been excluded from the Morgan Stanley Capital International (MSCI) Emerging Markets (E...
- Lotte Chemical: 1Q22 Preview: Earnings Momentum to Fade
- NH Macro Strategy: Imaginations Running Wild: What’s Next??
- Construction 138: January Domestic Construction Market Data?
Korea’s Per Capita GNI Hits All-time High of US$35,000 in 2021Korean Currency's Appreciation Plays a RoleKorea’s Per Capita GNI Hits All-time High of US$35,000 in 2021March 4, 2022, 15:20
Korea’s per capita gross national income (GNI) surpassed US$35,000 in 2021 for the first time. The B...
- Korea’s Born2Global Center to Expand?Partnership with Turkey
- Korean Mobile Phones, Washing Machines and Cars Not Subject to U.S. FDPR
- Sberbank and Gazprombank Not Included in Financial Sanctions against Russia
Startup Investment Reaches New HighUp 86% from Previous YearStartup Investment Reaches New HighSeptember 29, 2021, 14:10
The Ministry of SMEs and Startups announced on Sept. 28 that the startup investment in South Korea f...
- POSCO International Wins KW145bn Order from U.S. Electric Vehicle Startup
- South Korean M&A Market Going Backwards
- FuturePlay and ITB Join Hands to Discover Startups in Indonesia
Park Eun-ha, Ambassador for International Relations of Busan, Joins Relay Campaign for World Expo 2030 in BusanTo Help Busan Become the Venue for World Expo 2030Park Eun-ha, Ambassador for International Relations of Busan, Joins Relay Campaign for World Expo 2030 in BusanSeptember 7, 2021, 14:47
The Busan Metropolitan Government said that Park Eun-ha, ambassador for international relations of B...
- Preparations for 5th ICLC Running Smoothly at Yeonsu-gu of Incheon
- Children's eyes shine at the Final of the UEFA Europa League in Gdańsk, thanks to Hankook
- Dulwich College Seoul Students Take Time to Thank Their?Teachers before Teacher's Day
POSCO Group Launches POSCO HoldingsEmbraces Holding Company SystemPOSCO Group Launches POSCO HoldingsMarch 3, 2022, 14:11
POSCO Group made a fresh start on March 2 by launching POSCO Holdings. The company shifted to a hold...
- Nexon Founder Kim Passes away in the U.S.
- WeMade to Cancel 20 Million Units of Its Cryptocurrency WeMix
- Annual Salary of Non-executive Samsung Electronics Employees Continuing to Rise
Mayor of Incheon Pursuing More Sustainable Urban EnvironmentIncheon Growing Fast as Hub of Future IndustriesMayor of Incheon Pursuing More Sustainable Urban EnvironmentFebruary 28, 2022, 14:05
Incheon City Mayor Park Nam-chun took office in July 2018. Since then, the city has accelerated its ...
- Jung-gu of Incheon to Promote?Resident-friendly Inner Port Redevelopment
- Recovery of Incheon's Economy?Will Start from Incheon International Airport
- Incheon's Manufacturing Sector Refining Itself as National Economic Growth Driver
KAERI Develops 3D Printer for Larger ComponentsCapable of Producing Component with Size of 1 MeterKAERI Develops 3D Printer for Larger ComponentsFebruary 25, 2022, 11:17
The Korea Atomic Energy Research Institute (KAERI) announced on Feb. 24 that it has developed a powd...
- Advanced Hydrogen Fuel Cell Developed Domestically
- KAIST Develops a Better Brain-machine Interface
- Comprehensive Cancer Treatment Technique Developed by IBS and UNIST
Markets Pricing in Expectations for 6 Rate Hikes This YearEconomic Analysis: Inflation Outlook Assessed to Estimate Speed of Fed TighteningFebruary 22, 2022, 10:25
The authors are economists of Shinhan Investment Corp. They can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. -- Ed. Markets pricing in...
- Lotte World Tower Offers Program to Walk on Bridge at Highest Altitude in World
- Drone Taxis Expected to Become Commercially Available in Four Years
- Seoul City Introduces Fines of up to 500,000 Won for Illegally Parked Shared E-scooters
Thought Leaders Inspire Global Citizens at TED-style Talk Series in SeoulDulwich Talks Modeled after TED TalksThought Leaders Inspire Global Citizens at TED-style Talk Series in SeoulMarch 4, 2022, 12:04
Renowned Korean American serial entrepreneur John Suh said kids have to be allowed to fail in order ...
- Biotech and Pharmaceutical Companies’ Technology Exports Exaggerated
- K-food Startup Lou et Lang Launches New Lineup
- U.S. Beef Consumption Increases Last Year
South Korea Going Backwards with ‘K-taxonomy’Publisher's NoteSouth Korea Going Backwards with ‘K-taxonomy’February 7, 2022, 12:12
The European Commission finalized the EU taxonomy on Feb. 2 in order to classify investment in nucle...
- Innovating for a New Era: Our Focus for CES 2022
- United States Needs to be More Prudent and Flexible
- US Government Crossing the Line by Demanding Confidential Data of Semiconductor Companies